Broadcast Slack Messages on Hoopla TV!Slack.
It’s now easier than ever to communicate messages office-wide, at any time. Hoopla’s Slack integration lets you create Newsflashes on-the-fly to announce important messages on Hoopla TV, directly from within Slack channels.
Sometimes, important announcements are missed. It’s nobody’s fault – we’re just busy! With a simple Slack command, Hoopla will display your message as a Newsflash across your office TVs for all to see. This is a great way to send out reminders, welcome a new member of the team, or wish someone a happy birthday. There is no limit to the possibilities of messages you can broadcast onto the big screen.
What kinds of Slack messages would you want to broadcast? Here are some ideas:
- Introduce a new member of your team
- Give kudos to someone who helped you close a sale
- Congratulate someone on their promotion
- Wish someone a happy birthday
- Announce the beginning of happy hour
- Celebrate the Employee of the Month
- Announce the release of a new feature
- Thank the engineers for releasing a new feature
Once you add this integration in Hoopla, you can easily configure unique Slack Newsflash triggers for different Slack channels, so you can customize the look and feel of each Newsflash based on the Slack channel from which each message originates. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Type the Slack command “/hoopla” into the text field, followed by your message.
- You can broadcast a previous post by pasting the Slack message archive link after the “/hoopla” command.
- Load up your messages with emojis! Hoopla will display any standard emojis included in your message.
Step 2: See your message broadcasted on Hoopla TV!
Each Newsflash begins with an attention-grabbing video, then showcases the sender’s message. Say goodbye to hearing, “I must have missed that email,” and “Sorry, I didn’t know!” Broadcasting your important Slack announcements and messages to Hoopla TV ensures that they get the attention they deserve.
Ready to start displaying Slack messages on Hoopla TV? Start your free trial today and try out Slack for Hoopla. Check out these instructions if you have an existing Hoopla account.